Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shall update without pictures first cause i don't have new pictures currently , My friend is damn slow in uploading pictures !

Today entrepreneurship trade show , how fun it is , we came in unprepared , but turn out well.
We managed to have lots of new stuffs hung up the wall and presented to the judges. Even though not there to help out when they are being asked and bomb by questions from faci , but we still manage to get enough votes on getting the best design booth. Thanks all my lovely friends. Your votes made everything count ! <3333

After getting the prize , we had an interview , was a damn abrupt interview. So damn funny. After the interview we went off to town ! ching and meimei bought their vans , i bought nothing. This is all cause i'm not able to think of what to get. Sunday will be shopping day.

Ohya , my working life is going to be back soon. Shall catch up with everybody i can when i'm free. I shall enjoy my working life. I shall and i will. Its the fun that i want , not the money that i'm earning. I believe i got enough money to spend. Just wanted more !

Anyway , suppose to work tomorrow but dearest , its 28th. I just wanna say I love you ! <33333

VALENTINES ? DON'T SEEMS TO BE

No comments: