Wednesday, March 10, 2010





Had a lil gathering with classmates , actual plan was to go for a picnic , but due to low number of people turning up and due to the bad weather. We decided to have a change of plan , so at first was only me , aga and christine , so we had our lunch over at macs. After which walked around and decided on catching a show over at GV. Catched Alice In Wonderland (cause C say nice ).... :(. Bought tickets and off to accompany aga for a hair cut ,and guess what he look CUTE and im the one that helped out to have such a nice hair cut , cause i instructed the hair stylist on how his hair should be cut. Cabb-ed back to TM , met up with brandon and went in theatres. The show was boring , not worth it. After which slacked around and Jackie came to find us. Chat awhile and off we go to aga house area to slack. Home around 7plus.

I hate getting involved into house matters , i dont understand why i cant have some peace at home. I seriously wish i were never home . You people know im trying so hard to save money but still you all want me to spend it. I dislike you people. :(
I got so much things to stress about , i dislike this kind of lifestyle. You know i really hope you people dont meddle into my life so that i could have a better life alone. I will be independent , i will , i willl. Please , i hope this is the last time , please let me live the way i want.

No comments: