Monday, February 8, 2010

Its been one week since i last update my cute lil blog
I shall just say i MISS MY CUTE LIL BOYYYY !

LIL BOY abandoned me for real this time , so i've got no choice but to actually let it go already.
So life have been great at times and down at times. I guess this is part and parcel of life.
E36J have come to an end , soon will be new class , new faces. Obviously i do miss my dearest E36J , we came from all diff classes and schools. From not talking to each other to talking to each other celebrating tons of people birthday together. Doing all the stupid things together , the mass conver and stuffs. From not having lunch with each other till having lunch together. From never hanging out together to hanging out at coffeeshop together , our 1st break together over at coffeeshop , 2nd break as well. From a shy and quiet class , to a noisy and seriously no longer shy class , taking tons of pictures together with faci and also among ourselves. Stupid pictures , nonsense pictures. All sorts of pictures will just stays as we know we are going to have more !
E36J i miss you people <33333333

that lil friend of mine , thanks for being so nice , the hong kong cafe dinner and ajisen dinner ! totally LOVE ! errr , plus all the shopping , the stayover and also all the nonsense you tolerate from me. I appreciated it

TO my lil qaddddddddd ! Oh yeah , you have been missed by me , its been long since we last hang out , finally next week ok ?

Oh ya , Ut is coming to an end , and new year and valentines day is coming.
DAMN IT , valentines day is a gone case day ! :(

No comments: