Monday, February 1, 2010

My dearest have not been cute and nice to me for very long already.. I think i long had his surprises since like few months ago i guess. Dearest , you know there's much more things i expect form you. Like fetching me to school , sending me home , accompany me till late night. Hais :( both of us lead a diff life , mine a full of fun life , yours a full of regulations life , but no matter how diff is our life , i'm hanging on no matter what.
*i just need to be pampered*



Today is last day with gail goh ( accounting faci ) so it's a no worksheet day and guess what we played MONO-POLY ! hahaha , how nice , my class damn childish. Play until nearly fight. So ya , everything was nice with gail except me being abit attitude towards her today cause of somethings that happen last week. So gail goh ! thanks for being so nice always ! Slacked through the day by camwhoring and after which class pics with gail goh !
*collage all the photos , view more on fb ! *
I finally done it on the road ! i'm impress with myself , ederlyn you can drive !
I heard a crack sound on my knee after umpiring SAS and SOH game , and it start hurting. OH DEAR WHAT HAPPEN !

No comments: